The Pride in the Park Festival acknowledges the achievements and progress made in and by the local queer community and beyond. Lehigh Valley's Pride festival has been a vibrant community event since 1993. In 2017, Pride of the Greater Lehigh Valley merged with Bradbury-Sullivan LGBT Community Center.
The event includes vendors, merchants, artisans, business services and community groups, games and live entertainment. Pride in the Park has grown to include over 4,000 attendees and is held on the charming grounds of Cedar Beach Park in Allentown, PA. Allentown is located 50 north of Philadelphia and 70 miles east of New York City with a population of approximately of 700,000.
PRIDE IN THE PARK 2018
Sunday, August 19, 2018
12 noon - 6pm
Cedar Beach Park, Allentown, PA
Admission: $6, children ages 12 and under free, youth 14-21 can earn a free ticket to pride through participation in Project SILK.
Pride in the Park is a smoke-free event. Smoking and vaping are not permitted anywhere at the festival.
Entertainment schedule will be announced shortly!
Click here to view our vendor and sponsorship opportunities.
Pride in the Park Highlights include:
New this year:
- DJ Dance Tent - Enjoy a full-day of dancing to the music by local DJs.
- Artist Promenade - Meet LGBT artists and crafters at Pride!
- Project SILK Teen Space - Youth ages 14-21 are welcome to participate in space designed by and for teens.
Returning this year:
- Top-Notch Entertainment - Enjoy a full-day of celebration of LGBT arts and culture under the covered, stage tent.
- Gay Bingo - A full-day of charity bingo featuring drag performers and local celebrity bingo callers. Proceeds benefit Fighting Aids Continuously Together (F.A.C.T.)
- The Pride Pub – Festival attendees twenty-one years of age and older are welcome to enjoy the festival’s "social hot-spot" featuring draft and malt beverage products.
- The Wine Bar - Reds, whites and everything in between will be poured at the Pride in the Park Wine Bar. Festival goers can enjoy a variety of wines over period at the wine bar located near the main stage.
- KidsSpace - Youth up to age 14 are welcome to enjoy crafts, games, and more at this special tent created for families with younger ones in mind. Facilitated by Metropolitan Community Church of the Lehigh Valley.
- Over 100 Vendors/Merchants and Non-Profit Organizations.
Pride in the Park 2018 Sponsors: