Bradbury-Sullivan LGBT Community Center is proud to host 2022 Lehigh Valley Pride, presented by glamazon. Lehigh Valley Pride is a celebration of art, culture, and community! This year's theme is "Be Loud! Be Proud!"
Sunday, August 21
12 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Jewish Community Center of the Lehigh Valley
702 N. 22nd St., Allentown, PA 18104
entry on Washington Street between 22nd and 23rd streets
$10 at the door (no pre-sale)
free for kids 13 and younger
For all inquiries about Lehigh Valley Pride, contact Eric Yoak (he/him), major events manager, at [email protected] or 610-347-9988 (extension 100).
- Ra'Jah O'Hara, drag superstar from RuPaul's Drag Race (season 11, All Stars season 6)
- Alyssa Hunter, drag superstar from RuPaul's Drag Race (season 14) and Miss Puerto Rico Continental 2016
- Ryan Cassata, award-winning singer-songwriter and LGBTQ+ activist
**NEW THIS YEAR -- Lehigh Valley Pride attendees can purchase MEET & GREET tickets with headliners ($20 per slot). Tickets are limited and will be sold at Pride Central.**
- D'Neah Allen, singer-songwriter
- Elektra Fearce St. James, Lehigh Valley drag legend
- Drake Hallows, drag performer and winner of 2022 Drag Battle Royale
- Cherri Sundae, drag performer
- King Sabastian, drag performer
- Rogue Star Givenchy, drag performer
- Venus Mystique, drag performer
- Ariel Torres (Lehigh University Pride Center associate director)
- the Honorable Linda Vega (Lehigh County magisterial district judge)
|12:45 PM||Philadelphia Freedom Marching Band|
|1:00 PM||Opening Ceremony|
|1:15 PM||start of local drag performances (continued throughout the day)|
|2:00 PM||local music headliner D'neah Allen|
|3:00 PM||national music headliner Ryan Cassata|
|4:00 PM||intermission (featuring music by DJ James Wolf)|
|5:00 PM||national drag headliners Alyssa Hunter and Ra'Jah O'Hara|
AREAS TO VISIT
- NEW THIS YEAR -- Lehigh Valley Pride will feature a designated pet park, the Vytal Options Cool-Off Station, and a headliner meet-and-greet!
- Lehigh Valley Pride features more than 125 vendors, including LGBTQ-affirming retailers, nonprofits, faith organizations, social justice organizations, social service agencies, and more.
Lehigh Valley Pride features a range of free health services:
- HIV and syphilis testing
- COVID-19 vaccines
- healthcare enrollment assistance
- tobacco cessation services
- The PPL Artist Promenade features and celebrates LGBTQ+ artists and crafters. The official festival mural, designed by artist Emily Fowler, is next to the promenade.
- Our family-friendly Pride areas include the Crayola Kids Space, Just Born Teen Space, and MARS Sober Social Space.
- The Allentown Fairground Farmers Market Food Court features a variety of festival food and drink options.
- The Samuel Adams "Love Conquers Ale" Pride Pub features a variety of alcoholic beverages and specialty drinks, including Samuel Adams "Love Conquers Ale", TRULY Hard Seltzer, Tito's Handmade Vodka cocktails, Fegley's Brew Works beer, and Colony Meadery mead.
- Crayola Kids Space will feature craft making and Drag Queen Story Time for youth ages 13 and under.
- Just Born Teen Space will feature painting, henna and makeup sessions, a Pride outfit contest, and more for youth ages 14 to 21.
- MARS Sober Social Space will feature yard games and activities for all ages.
FOOD AND DRINKS
Cash and credit cards are accepted at the Samuel Adams "Love Conquers Ale" Pride Pub. Most food vendors accept both cash and credit cards.
Please note that all food prepared by vendors is not kosher. ATMs will be available on site.
- limited reserved accessible parking near the festival entrance
- large-print Pride Guide programs
- sign language interpretation on stage all day
- gender-neutral ADA accessible restrooms
- reserved front-row seating for accessibility needs
- Vytal Options Cool-off Space
- Spanish translation on Pride policies signage
Lehigh Valley Pride features the MARS Sober Social Space, an area with games and activities for attendees of all ages, where alcohol will not be present. The festival also features the Vytal Options Cool-Off Space, offering attendees an area to cool down with refreshing water misters in a shaded area. The space is also for anyone who is feeling overstimulated and looking for an area to take a break from the festivities.
Lehigh Valley Pride will not require masks or proof of COVID-19 vaccination. Hand sanitizing stations will be present at high-touch areas. Masks will be provided free of charge upon entry for those requesting one. We are in frequent communication with the Allentown Health Bureau and are closely monitoring the pandemic.
Vendor applications are now CLOSED.
Volunteer opportunities are now CLOSED.
Lehigh Valley Pride is a smoke-free event.
Support Pride by donating today!
Text BSCLehighValley to 44-321 or donate here.
Thank you to our 2022 Lehigh Valley Pride sponsors!