“Frank, explicit, insightful, unflinching, vivid and honest. Gelman’s characters grapple articulately with issues many gay men regularly face.”
“’Afterglow’ Is A Steamy, Stripped Down Look At Gay Intimacy”
– HUFFINGTON POST
Bradbury-Sullivan LGBT Community Center is pleased to offer a NYC theatre trip to see Afterglow, a new off-broadway play by S. Asher Gelman
“Afterglow” is a raw, one-act play exploring the emotional, intellectual, and physical connections between three men and the broader implications within their relationships. Josh and Alex, a married couple in an open relationship, invite Darius to share their bed one night. When a new intimate connection begins to form, all three men must come to terms with their individual definitions of love, loyalty, and trust as futures are questioned, relationships are shaken, and commitments are challenged.
This event is limited to just 10 people due to how fast this show has sold out!
Each ticket includes:
- Front-row ticket to Afterglow
- Four hours on your own in New York City for shopping and dining (drop off is near Times Square) OR join Executive Director Adrian Shanker for a visit to cultural sites.
- Round trip bus transportation in a luxury, air conditioned mini-bus
- Pick up and drop off at the Pine Street Parking Garage in Easton, PA
- Gratuity for the bus driver
- $37 tax-deductible donation to Bradbury-Sullivan LGBT Community Center
*this show includes nudity and is recommended for adult audiences*
tickets are non-refundable