Need help with the state application for a medical marijuana license? We can help. Bradbury-Sullivan LGBT Community Center, in partnership with Lehigh Valley Norml, is offering medical marijuana enrollment assistance on the 2nd Tuesdays of the month from 4PM to 6PM to help eligible Pennsylvania residents apply for the state Medical Marijuana ID card. Computers are available for the application process.
The medical marijuana enrollment events are only to help people with the application for the state Medical Marijuana ID card. To be eligible, you must be a Pennsylvania resident and be diagnosed with a serious medical condition. In order to enroll on the state's website, attendees must bring their driver's license or state-issued ID, must be 18 or older, and are required to have an active phone number and email address.
Pennsylvania law defines "serious medical conditions" as any one of the following:
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Crohn’s Disease
- Damage to the nervous tissue of the spinal cord with objective neurological indication of intractable spasticity
- HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus) / AIDS (Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome)
- Huntington’s Disease
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Intractable Seizures
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder
- Severe chronic or intractable pain of neuropathic origin or severe chronic or intractable pain in which conventional therapeutic intervention and opiate therapy is contraindicated or ineffective
- Sickle Cell Anemia
Some of these serious medical conditions are experienced at higher rates in the LGBT community.
PLEASE NOTE: Your use of information contained on this and all other pages of this website is subject to the terms and conditions more fully set forth in our Disclaimer.
522 W Maple St
Allentown, PA 18101
Google map and directions