[Image description: A rectangular graphic with a dark blue background. In the upper left section are neon images of the New York City skyline, the Statue of Liberty, a bat, a pumpkin, a cauldron, and a spider web. Neon pink and orange text reads "NYC Queer Culture Trip." Overlapping circular photos in the graphic show Stonewall National Monument, the Once Upon a Time bathroom mural, and the Village Halloween Parade. In the lower right section is a white rounded rectangle with black text that reads "October 31, 2021," "$60 per ticket," "Includes: Stonewall National Monument, New York City AIDS Memorial, Keith Haring's Once Upon a Time bathroom mural, New York City's 48th annual Village Halloween Parade," "Pick-Up: Park and Ride Route 33 at 10:45 a.m.," and "New York City Departure: 11:00 p.m." The logo for Bradbury-Sullivan LGBT Community Center is in the upper right corner in white.]
Learn more about queer culture and history while celebrating Halloween in New York City! Bradbury-Sullivan LGBT Community Center is organizing a Queer Culture Bus Trip to Greenwich Village on Sunday, October 31, which will include the following:
- A guided tour of Stonewall National Monument
- Visit the New York City AIDS Memorial
- Get to see Keith Haring's Once Upon a Time bathroom mural
- Four hours on your own for shopping, dining, and exploring New York City!
- Enjoy New York City's 48th annual Village Halloween Parade
- Air conditioned, chartered round-trip bus transportation from Easton to NYC
- Bus includes wifi and restrooms
- Box lunch
- Pocket-sized personalized hand sanitizer
- Gratuity for the bus driver
- $20 tax deductible donation to Bradbury-Sullivan LGBT Community Center
Tickets are $60 per person and are limited to the size of the bus. Pick up and drop off is from the PennDOT Park & Ride on Route 33 (by William Penn Highway) at 10:45 a.m. and will leave New York City at 11:00 p.m.
COVID-19 safety information: All attendees must provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination in order to attend. Proof of vaccination should also be brought with attendees as many NYC restaurants and cultural sites require proof of vaccination to enter. All attendees will also be provided with a pocket-size hand sanitizer to have with them in NYC.
All tickets are final, no refunds.