Among many of the security measures we've put into place, we will be doing bag checks at Pride.
Below is ArtsQuest's bag check policy:
Prohibited items include:
- Guns, knives, or weapons of any kind
- Pepper spray/mace
- Illegal drugs or drug paraphernalia
- Selfie sticks
- Large wallet chains
- Studded jewelry, belts, or clothing
- Oversized or spiked rings
- Signs, laser pointers, beach balls
- Costumes or disguises
Lehigh Valley Pride Guidelines
- The safety of our attendees, volunteers, vendors, sponsors and all involved in our festival is a top priority for us. Therefore, no firearms or weapons of any kind are allowed on festival grounds. Purses, Fannie packs, and other bags will be subject to search by security.
- Lehigh Valley Pride welcomes participation by all people and asks that all participants engage in non-discriminating behaviors by respecting all others attending the Festival.
- This is a family event and children are present. Nudity, profanity and obscenity is prohibited and violators will be asked to leave.
- Events such as ours may attract protesters and we strongly suggest that no one engage in conversation with them. Pride Central has ACLU wallet cards for more information, and understanding your rights.
Lehigh Valley Pride Celebration is proud to support LGBTQ+ community health, and is proud that our festival is designated as smoke/vape free. (There is a smoking area on ArtsQuest property near the Visitor Center)
- Literature handouts and hanging signs or posters are only allowed by verified festival vendors.
Outside alcoholic beverages are not allowed, however, bars are available throughout the festival grounds. All alcoholic beverages must be consumed on festival grounds (excluding Youth/Teen and Sober Spaces), persons deemed to be visibly intoxicated or under the influence of drugs or alcohol will be asked to leave.
- This is a pet friendly event, please keep all pets leashed & remember to clean up after them. Sun and heat are especially hard for our furry companions. Please take advantage of available shade and water for your furry friends.
- Our festival is your festival, please use designated cans and receptacles for all recyclables & trash.We aim for a litter free environment.
- All children under the age of 13 are to be accompanied by an adult throughout the festival.
- Pride Central is located at the heart of the festival, please check in there if you have any questions, concerns, or need more information regarding the festival or our guidelines. Please understand that we reserve the right to ask our security team to remove anyone who is not able to follow the guidelines of our festival.
- Vandalism such as maliciously damaging, destroying or defacing ArtsQuest property is a crime. Anyone who is caught in such an act will be asked to leave the festival grounds.
For further information about event policies at ArtsQuest, please visit https://www.steelstacks.org/visit/artsquest-event-rules/
Questions or concerns? Please email [email protected]