Lehigh Valley's Pride festival has been a vibrant community event since 1993. In 2017, Pride of the Greater Lehigh Valley merged with Bradbury-Sullivan LGBT Community Center.
The exciting community event provides a spotlight on LGBT arts and culture, connects thousands of community members to local resources, provides full-day programming for LGBT youth and teens, and celebrates the diversity in our community. Lehigh Valley Pride has grown to include over 5,000 attendees. Allentown is located 50 miles north of Philadelphia and 70 miles east of New York City. The Lehigh Valley is home to a population of approximately of 800,000 people.
Lehigh Valley Pride 2019
Sunday, August 18, 2019
12 noon - 6pm
Jewish Community Center of Allentown, 702 N. 22nd St., Allentown
To become a vendor, please complete the online application by clicking here.
Admission: $5, children ages 12 and under free, youth 14-21 can earn a free ticket to pride through participation in Project SILK.
Parking: Parking information will be confirmed in near future!
Accessibility: Specific accessibility features of Lehigh Valley Pride will be confirmed in the near future. Bradbury-Sullivan LGBT Community Center is committed to an accessible pride. Pride is open to all!
Lehigh Valley Pride is proud to be an LGBT smoke-free event. Smoking, vaping, juuling, and chewing tobacco are not permitted anywhere at the festival.
Lehigh Valley Pride is proud to announce our 2019 drag headliners
Silky Nutmeg Ganache & A'Keria C. Davenport
RuPaul's Drag Race Season 11
Additional entertainment will be announced soon!
Schedule of Events
Sunday, August 18th
Worship @ Pride, 10:30am-12pm - Faith programming at Pride ensures that LGBT people of faith can start their festival empowered through their spirituality. Separate morning services for Jewish and Christian pre-pride worship will be available on-site at the Jewish Community Center of Allentown at 10:30am. More information about faith programming at pride will be confirmed soon!
Lehigh Valley Pride, 12 noon - 6pm
Official Lehigh Valley Pride Afterparty - To Be Confirmed!
Lehigh Valley Pride Highlights include:
New this year:
- Acoustic stage - celebrating LGBT musical artists
- Pride Rally - in homage to Stonewall50, we will kick-off Lehigh Valley Pride 2019 with a pride rally!
- Sober-social space - there will be a designated alcohol-free space at Pride to allow those living in recovery to fully-participate
Returning this year:
- Queer Entertainment - Enjoy a full-day of celebration of LGBT arts and culture throughout the venue
- Artist Promenade - Engage with LGBT artists and crafters at Pride!
- Project SILK Teen Space - Youth ages 14-21 are welcome to participate in space designed by and for LGBT+ teens.
- KidsSpace - Crafts, games, and Drag Queen Story Hour at tent created for youth up to age 14.
- The Pride Pub – Featuring locally-crafted mead from The Colony Meadery. (additional Pride Pub will be announced soon!)
- Drag Bingo - A full-day of charity bingo featuring drag performers and local celebrity bingo callers. Proceeds benefit Fighting Aids Continuously Together (F.A.C.T.)
- Faith Programming at Pride - pre-pride morning worship services for Jewish and Christian community members
- Over 150 vendors including artists, retailers, and non-profit organizations
Food Court Sponsor:
Smoke-Free Pride Partner:
Pride Pub Mead Sponsor:
Pride Pub Beer Sponsor:
Official Voter Registration Partner:
First Aid Area Sponsors: