Lehigh Valley's Pride festival has been a vibrant community event since 1993. In 2017, Pride of the Greater Lehigh Valley merged with Bradbury-Sullivan LGBT Community Center.
The exciting community event provides a spotlight on LGBT arts and culture, connects thousands of community members to local resources, provides full-day programming for LGBT youth and teens, and celebrates the diversity in our community. Lehigh Valley Pride has grown to include over 5,000 attendees. Allentown is located 50 miles north of Philadelphia and 70 miles east of New York City. The Lehigh Valley is home to a population of approximately of 800,000 people.
The Lehigh Valley Pride Pageant will be held on June 2nd, 2019 at The Stonewall Lehigh Valley! For More information, and to purchase tickets please click the flyer below!
To download an application to compete at the pageant, please click here!
Lehigh Valley Pride 2019
Sunday, August 18, 2019
12 noon - 6pm
Jewish Community Center of Allentown, 702 N. 22nd St., Allentown
To become a vendor, please complete the online application by clicking here.
Admission: $5, children ages 12 and under free, youth 14-21 can earn a free ticket to pride through participation in Project SILK.
Parking: Parking will be available just a few blocks away at Muhlenberg College in their parking lots at 23rd and Gordon streets and 23rd and Liberty streets. In addition street parking is widely available near the festival.
Accessibility: Specific accessibility features of Lehigh Valley Pride will be confirmed in the near future. Bradbury-Sullivan LGBT Community Center is committed to an accessible pride. Pride is open to all!
Lehigh Valley Pride is proud to be an LGBT smoke-free event. Smoking, vaping, juuling, and chewing tobacco are not permitted anywhere at the festival.
Lehigh Valley Pride is proud to announce our 2019 drag headliners
Silky Nutmeg Ganache & A'Keria C. Davenport
RuPaul's Drag Race Season 11
Additional entertainment will be announced soon!
2019 Grand Marshals
Pennsylvania Secretary of Health Dr. Rachel L. Levine and former President of Pride of the Greater Lehigh Valley Shawn Bausher!
Schedule of Events
Sunday, August 18th
Worship @ Pride, 10:30am-12pm: Faith programming at Pride ensures that LGBT people of faith can start their festival empowered through their spirituality. Separate morning services for Jewish and Christian pre-pride worship will be available on-site at the Jewish Community Center of Allentown at 10:30am. Christian services will be sponsored by Metropolitan Community Church and led by Rev. Beth Goudy. The Jewish service will be led by Rabbi Malkah Binah Klein of Congregation Am Haskalah. Both services will be inside the Jewish Community Center at 10:30am.
Lehigh Valley Pride, 12 noon - 6pm
Official Lehigh Valley Pride Afterparty - To Be Confirmed!
Lehigh Valley Pride Highlights include:
New this year:
- Acoustic stage - celebrating LGBT musical artists
- Pride Rally - in homage to Stonewall50, we will kick-off Lehigh Valley Pride 2019 with a pride rally!
- Sober-social space - there will be a designated alcohol-free space at Pride to allow those living in recovery to fully-participate
- Grand Marshals- Celebrating leadership in our community
Returning this year:
- Queer Entertainment - Enjoy a full-day of celebration of LGBT arts and culture throughout the venue
- Artist Promenade - Engage with LGBT artists and crafters at Pride!
- Project SILK Teen Space - Youth ages 14-21 are welcome to participate in space designed by and for LGBT+ teens.
- KidsSpace - Crafts, games, and Drag Queen Story Hour at tent created for youth up to age 14.
- The Pride Pub – Featuring locally-crafted mead from The Colony Meadery and beer from Fegley's Brew Works!
- Drag Bingo - A full-day of charity bingo featuring drag performers and local celebrity bingo callers. Proceeds benefit Fighting Aids Continuously Together (F.A.C.T.)
- Faith Programming at Pride - pre-pride morning worship services for Jewish and Christian community members
- Over 150 vendors including artists, retailers, and non-profit organizations
Lehigh Valley Pride 2019 Sponsors:
Nonprofit Resource Area Sponsor:
Age-Friendly Pride Sponsor:
Food Court Sponsor:
Smoke-Free Pride Partner:
Pride Pub Sponsors:
Official Voter Registration Partner:
First Aid Area Sponsors:
Worship @ Pride Sponsor: