NOTE: We want to remind all visitors to Bradbury-Sullivan LGBT Community Center that they must wear a mask. For more on our COVID-19 safety protocol, visit BradburySullivanCenter.org/Coronavirus.
[Image description: A rectangular graphic with a photo of three people in front of a blue, white, and pink sky. They each have long hair and wave their hands in the air. Large light blue text reads "Transfeminine Community Group", and small white text below reads "Join us! Every 4th Wednesday of the month", "6:30 - 8:00 p.m. Eastern", and "Masks and proof of vaccination required". The address "522 West Maple Street at Bayard Rustin Way, Allentown, PA 18101" is in the lower left corner, and the Bradbury-Sullivan LGBT Community Center logo is in the upper right.]
This group meets in a hybrid format on the 4th Wednesday of each month from 6:30 to 8:00 p.m. Eastern. Community members may join virtually (via Zoom) or in-person (at Bradbury-Sullivan LGBT Community Center.) We'll have technology that allows for people online and in-person to interact easily. Live closed captioning is provided. For Zoom access, email [email protected].
This is a monthly peer-led casual drop-in discussion group for individuals who identify somewhere on the feminine spectrum and were not assigned female at birth—including transgender women, and transfeminine folks.
- Meetings start with introductions (usually name and pronouns).
- Members are free to bring up life events, reflections, or experiences they want to share or process with the group.
- Sometimes, there is a discussion topic which the facilitator will announce at the start of the group.
- Often, members will come to ask questions about local resources or shared experiences, and other members will share.
- There is never a requirement to share or talk. You’re welcome to enjoy the community space.
Need more info? Feel free to contact Robin (they/he/ze), our Cultural & Community-Building Programs Manager. You can email them at [email protected] or call them at (610) 347-9988 [ext. 112] to ask questions, introduce yourself, or schedule a phone call, Zoom meeting, or in-person meeting, if that would help you feel more comfortable attending the group.
St. John's United Church of Christ
PLEASE NOTE: Your use of information contained on this and all other pages of this website is subject to the terms and conditions more fully set forth in our Disclaimer.