Donate: 12 Days of Giving
As we look back on the year we’ve had, we express our gratitude for you -- our community. Because of your support and commitment this year, Bradbury-Sullivan LGBT Community Center continues to provide high-impact LGBTQ+ programs, services, and advocacy. A new year is approaching, and we need your help to prepare, as we must continue creating pathways for LGBTQ+ people to thrive and experience Queer joy!
During the last few weeks of 2023, and our 12 Days of Giving campaign -- Bradbury-Sullivan LGBT Community Center needs to raise $58,000 in order to continue providing exactly what the community needs.
We are working towards a future where…
- LGBTQ+ people can experience the lived realities of health equity.
- LGBTQ+ youth can access a safe and bully-free learning environment in every Lehigh Valley school district.
- LGBTQ+ people no longer fear discrimination in housing or public accommodation.
- queer artists are celebrated for the uniqueness of their visual art.
- LGBTQ+ literature is included in mainstream media and taught as part of history.
- Everyone can access LGBQ+ programs and services in the Lehigh Valley.
- People living with HIV no longer face discrimination or stigma.
- The needs of every queer person are heard, and services are provided to meet every need.
- All LGBTQ+ youth experience acceptance and safety with support within their chosen families and community.
- Every LGBTQ+ person can turn to a trusted source for accurate information on best practices to keep them safe.
- All LGBTQ+ identities are embraced with love and respect.
- LGBTQ+ people are happy, healthy, and successful in a vibrant and equitable Lehigh Valley.
With your generous end-of-year gift today, we can reach our goal of $58,000 and turn these futures into our reality. The future starts today with your donation.