[Image description: A rectangular graphic with a purple background. Intersectional-Pride rainbows decorate the lower corners. A Trans and Black Pride rainbow illustrates the upper portion. White text, centered on the graphic, reads "Queer All Year" and is surrounded with white sparkles. The Bradbury-Sullivan LGBT Community Center logo, is centered in the lower portion in white.]
Celebrations of LGBTQ+ Pride are for more than just June. At Bradbury-Sullivan LGBT Community Center, we are Queer All Year and celebrate Pride 365 days a year.
|Text GIVELGBT to 44-321
Our staff show up to work every day completely committed to doing everything they can to tear down the barriers that prevent you and thousands of LGBTQ+ people across Pennsylvania from living free of discrimination, persecution and violence. Your continued generosity will allow our Center to continue to provide services that affirm, provide support, and celebrate queer joy for our community.
Our staff shows up to work every day wholly committed to doing everything they can to tear down the barriers that prevent you and thousands of LGBTQ people across Pennsylvania from living free of discrimination, persecution, and violence. As LGBTQ+ rights are continuously being challenged and Anti-Trans laws are sweeping the nation, we need you more than ever. You've been generous with your support for our organization and the good work we do in the Greater Lehigh Valley. Will you participate in our work and support the Bradbury-Sullivan LGBT Community Center with a donation?
With your support, the Center will have the resources necessary to:
- Provide safe and affirming community building and support services.
- Provide referrals to LGBTQ+ affirming services, medical providers, and businesses.
- Train thousands of employees of organizations and equip them with the skills necessary to be effective advocates for the LGBTQ+ community.
- Continue to partner with organizations, faith communities, governments and businesses to advance progress.
- Provide a safe and affirming space for youth to learn life skills, be in community, and participate in building a better future together.