[Image description: Image features graphics of clipboard, medical bag, and band aid over top of a blue background. The text at the top of the graphic reads "4-6pm, Get Tested Tuesdays." Then, the different testing services are listed as "COVID-19, HIV, HEP-C, Syphilis, Gonorrhea, Chlamydia, and Healthcare Enrollment with Pennie." The Bradbury-Sullivan Center logo is in the bottom left-hand corner and there is a rainbow progress-flag featured across the bottom of the graphic.]
Testing for COVID-19, HIV, HEP-C, Syphilis, Gonorrhea, and Chlamydia is offered on the 1st and 3rd Tuesdays of each month from 4-6pm ET in partnership with Comprehensive Health Services, The Allentown Health Bureau, and Weaver Wellness.
Additionally, Health Care Enrollment with Pennie will be available at the same time.
As of February 1st, 2022, everyone entering the center will need to wear a mask and provide proof of vaccination.
- Testing is done via the mouth swab method and results are available in 3-5 days after testing.
- Testing is done with the finger-prick method and results are ready in about 20 minutes.
- If you'd like to make an appointment, click here.
- The CDC recommends that anyone who may have had sexual contact with someone who has syphilis gets tested immediately. Given that we are experiencing a “large-scale syphilis outbreak” in Allentown, we highly recommend that all sexually active people get tested.
- Testing is done via blood-draw and results are typically available in 3-4 days.
Gonorrhea & Chlamydia Testing
- Testing is recommended annually for people under 25 with a cervix & people assigned male at birth who have penetrative sex.
- Testing for both STDs is done using a urine sample and are typically available in 3-4 days.
To learn more about our other supportive services, contact [email protected]